Andy Kennedy to UAB?

May 31, 2018
15,280
30,690
98
I am shocked this is his first gig. Let's face it anybody who can win at Ole Miss deserves a coaching job. I mean they have made either the NIT or NCAA tournament 21 times in their 111 year history (18%) and Kennedy took them 8 of his 12 seasons to one or the other (66%). The sad thing is they fired him thinking they deserved better.
 

Indyadolph

Senior
Mar 16, 2003
679
675
93
I am shocked this is his first gig. Let's face it anybody who can win at Ole Miss deserves a coaching job. I mean they have made either the NIT or NCAA tournament 21 times in their 111 year history (18%) and Kennedy took them 8 of his 12 seasons to one or the other (66%). The sad thing is they fired him thinking they deserved better.
THIS!
I can't fathom Ole Miss thinking they could do better. Winningest coach in Ole Miss history and they basically told him to leave.
Stupid.
I like Andy. And as Smashcat said up above, he's an SEC guy that doesn't mention Duke, K, the Cameron Crazies or Zion every 6.7 minutes.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt