Am I a D-bag?

nealau76

Senior
Dec 25, 2006
552
445
63
I don’t care how harsh you guys are. Just let me know what you think...

Am I a prick for not really caring about what happens to our players after they leave UK?
I rarely follow where they sign, never care how much they get paid and barely watch their games. And I’m not an NBA hater.

Thoughts? There have to be some of you that feel the same.
Still love’em, but don’t even know who most play for. That Blue shirt is all that matters!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Around Kentucky Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
  2. 02 KSR Football Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'