Am I a D-bag?

nealau76

Senior
Dec 25, 2006
552
445
63
I don’t care how harsh you guys are. Just let me know what you think...

Am I a prick for not really caring about what happens to our players after they leave UK?
I rarely follow where they sign, never care how much they get paid and barely watch their games. And I’m not an NBA hater.

Thoughts? There have to be some of you that feel the same.
Still love’em, but don’t even know who most play for. That Blue shirt is all that matters!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'