Beat me to itTenn laying the wood to KY!!!
I remember the days that we use to do that.Laying the wood to MST
Need one of those pictures of cal pointing to your post saying “I did that”I heard from some preview show that no teams in the SEC fear Ky like it once was. Once when teams saw Ky on schedule they dreaded that because they knew they had no chance to win. Now teams look at Ky and they just are confident they will win that game. It sucks not having that aura the Cats used to project.
Tenn laying wood to us and we are bent over and greased up.Tenn laying the wood to KY!!!
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game