Beat me to itTenn laying the wood to KY!!!
I remember the days that we use to do that.Laying the wood to MST
Need one of those pictures of cal pointing to your post saying “I did that”I heard from some preview show that no teams in the SEC fear Ky like it once was. Once when teams saw Ky on schedule they dreaded that because they knew they had no chance to win. Now teams look at Ky and they just are confident they will win that game. It sucks not having that aura the Cats used to project.
Tenn laying wood to us and we are bent over and greased up.Tenn laying the wood to KY!!!
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’