Beat me to itTenn laying the wood to KY!!!
I remember the days that we use to do that.Laying the wood to MST
Need one of those pictures of cal pointing to your post saying “I did that”I heard from some preview show that no teams in the SEC fear Ky like it once was. Once when teams saw Ky on schedule they dreaded that because they knew they had no chance to win. Now teams look at Ky and they just are confident they will win that game. It sucks not having that aura the Cats used to project.
Tenn laying wood to us and we are bent over and greased up.Tenn laying the wood to KY!!!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV