A heads up

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,153
69,355
113
I'm heading off on vacation for a week, and as such will not be on the board too much in the coming week. I'll try to check things at least once a day, but don't expect quick responses to any situations that need to be addressed, unless by coincidence they break out/are posted just before I do a check. The BWI guys know of my plans, and will be checking things while I'm enjoying some quality time with my family.
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,049
17,713
113
I'm heading off on vacation for a week, and as such will not be on the board too much in the coming week. I'll try to check things at least once a day, but don't expect quick responses to any situations that need to be addressed, unless by coincidence they break out/are posted just before I do a check. The BWI guys know of my plans, and will be checking things while I'm enjoying some quality time with my family.
Enjoy your vacation. Everything here will be fine.
Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN
 

fairgambit

All-American
Aug 20, 2010
2,462
7,577
113
I'm heading off on vacation for a week, and as such will not be on the board too much in the coming week. I'll try to check things at least once a day, but don't expect quick responses to any situations that need to be addressed, unless by coincidence they break out/are posted just before I do a check. The BWI guys know of my plans, and will be checking things while I'm enjoying some quality time with my family.
waving-beatleshi.gif
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,734
5,479
113
I will be leaving my truck at the pump while I shop with my dog and my gun at the mall, having gone in through the out door.
As long as you stay under 78 mph when you leave, it'll all have a happy ending. Just like the rick's Amazon delivery driver.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  2. 02 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
  5. 05 BWI Football Todd Blackledge Joins BWI to Preview Penn State vs. USC in the White Out