A heads up

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,063
69,338
113
I'm heading off on vacation for a week, and as such will not be on the board too much in the coming week. I'll try to check things at least once a day, but don't expect quick responses to any situations that need to be addressed, unless by coincidence they break out/are posted just before I do a check. The BWI guys know of my plans, and will be checking things while I'm enjoying some quality time with my family.
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,048
17,713
113
I'm heading off on vacation for a week, and as such will not be on the board too much in the coming week. I'll try to check things at least once a day, but don't expect quick responses to any situations that need to be addressed, unless by coincidence they break out/are posted just before I do a check. The BWI guys know of my plans, and will be checking things while I'm enjoying some quality time with my family.
Enjoy your vacation. Everything here will be fine.
Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN
 

fairgambit

All-American
Aug 20, 2010
2,456
7,554
113
I'm heading off on vacation for a week, and as such will not be on the board too much in the coming week. I'll try to check things at least once a day, but don't expect quick responses to any situations that need to be addressed, unless by coincidence they break out/are posted just before I do a check. The BWI guys know of my plans, and will be checking things while I'm enjoying some quality time with my family.
waving-beatleshi.gif
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,709
5,462
113
I will be leaving my truck at the pump while I shop with my dog and my gun at the mall, having gone in through the out door.
As long as you stay under 78 mph when you leave, it'll all have a happy ending. Just like the rick's Amazon delivery driver.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
  4. 04 BWI Football What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
  5. 05 BWI Football Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.