A heads up

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,025
69,330
113
I'm heading off on vacation for a week, and as such will not be on the board too much in the coming week. I'll try to check things at least once a day, but don't expect quick responses to any situations that need to be addressed, unless by coincidence they break out/are posted just before I do a check. The BWI guys know of my plans, and will be checking things while I'm enjoying some quality time with my family.
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,048
17,713
113
I'm heading off on vacation for a week, and as such will not be on the board too much in the coming week. I'll try to check things at least once a day, but don't expect quick responses to any situations that need to be addressed, unless by coincidence they break out/are posted just before I do a check. The BWI guys know of my plans, and will be checking things while I'm enjoying some quality time with my family.
Enjoy your vacation. Everything here will be fine.
Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN
 

fairgambit

All-American
Aug 20, 2010
2,456
7,554
113
I'm heading off on vacation for a week, and as such will not be on the board too much in the coming week. I'll try to check things at least once a day, but don't expect quick responses to any situations that need to be addressed, unless by coincidence they break out/are posted just before I do a check. The BWI guys know of my plans, and will be checking things while I'm enjoying some quality time with my family.
waving-beatleshi.gif
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,702
5,460
113
I will be leaving my truck at the pump while I shop with my dog and my gun at the mall, having gone in through the out door.
As long as you stay under 78 mph when you leave, it'll all have a happy ending. Just like the rick's Amazon delivery driver.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting New name emerges at receiver ahead of Penn State White Out visit
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Mailbag: How bad can this thing get?
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State's Offense Is Running Out of Answers | Northwestern Film Recap, USC Preview
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's Rocco Becht Has a Confidence Problem That's Impossible to Ignore
  5. 05 BWI Football It's Penn State-USC week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more