No Beach Boys in honor of Brian Wilson? I didn’t see a thread on his passing either (unless it was someone I blocked). Anyway…
Why so dismissive towards your father? He was probably only trying to lovingly reach out to you.years ago Dad called me “son, have you ever heard of Freddie mercury? I just watched a documentary on him, so sad”
me “yeah dad, I heard of him lol”
Were tite as F yo.Why so dismissive towards your father? He was probably only trying to lovingly reach out to you.
Are there any Father / Son issues we should be made aware of?
it's absolutely amazing.I had been given two copies of that album for free. I finally listened to it after ignoring it a few years and holy **** side one is a masterpiece.
While we are on the subject of Dad's favorites...
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach