No Beach Boys in honor of Brian Wilson? I didn’t see a thread on his passing either (unless it was someone I blocked). Anyway…
Why so dismissive towards your father? He was probably only trying to lovingly reach out to you.years ago Dad called me “son, have you ever heard of Freddie mercury? I just watched a documentary on him, so sad”
me “yeah dad, I heard of him lol”
Were tite as F yo.Why so dismissive towards your father? He was probably only trying to lovingly reach out to you.
Are there any Father / Son issues we should be made aware of?
it's absolutely amazing.I had been given two copies of that album for free. I finally listened to it after ignoring it a few years and holy **** side one is a masterpiece.
While we are on the subject of Dad's favorites...
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?
BWI Football
Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
BWI Football
Is D'Anton Lynn staying on the field to call the Penn State defense moving forward? Here's what he said Tuesday
BWI Recruiting
Penn State’s White Out visitor list tops 90 recruits — and the four-stars keep rolling in