No Beach Boys in honor of Brian Wilson? I didn’t see a thread on his passing either (unless it was someone I blocked). Anyway…
Why so dismissive towards your father? He was probably only trying to lovingly reach out to you.years ago Dad called me “son, have you ever heard of Freddie mercury? I just watched a documentary on him, so sad”
me “yeah dad, I heard of him lol”
Were tite as F yo.Why so dismissive towards your father? He was probably only trying to lovingly reach out to you.
Are there any Father / Son issues we should be made aware of?
it's absolutely amazing.I had been given two copies of that album for free. I finally listened to it after ignoring it a few years and holy **** side one is a masterpiece.
While we are on the subject of Dad's favorites...
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
Todd Blackledge Joins BWI to Preview Penn State vs. USC in the White Out