2025 Phillies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,401
69,435
113
Just a heads up -- I won't be posting much (if at all) during tonight's game. I realized I could squeeze a game into my schedule, so I'm heading to the Bank to see the Fightins in person.

 
  • Like
Reactions: PSUAVLNC

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
Just a heads up -- I won't be posting much (if at all) during tonight's game. I realized I could squeeze a game into my schedule, so I'm heading to the Bank to see the Fightins in person.


Have fun. Perfect night for a game. I’m jealous
 

WestSideLion

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,078
5,538
113
Helluva performance by Sanchez. Wheeler had better look over his shoulder. There’s someone else vying for staff ace.

And Duran? Yes, please.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSUAVLNC

PSUAVLNC

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
850
1,171
93
What is that introduction for Duran like in person Tom??
 
Last edited:

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,056
17,734
113
Good grief Luzardo is washed

PS: Luzardo in reverse, bad start and has settled down. Usually that is reversed.
 
Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,401
69,435
113
The home-plate ump is butchering calls. A few close calls being missed is one thing, but this is way beyond that. smh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Recruit Reactions: Despite loss, top prospects rave about Penn State White Out experience
  2. 02 BWI Football Watch: Matt Campbell recaps Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Highs & Lows: Penn State falters late in 31-23 loss to USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Top Penn State-USC takeaways: Lions give themselves a puncher's chance, but don't have the horses to beat the Trojans
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Falls to USC Despite Offensive Growth: Postgame Show