2025 Phillies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,286
69,389
113
Just a heads up -- I won't be posting much (if at all) during tonight's game. I realized I could squeeze a game into my schedule, so I'm heading to the Bank to see the Fightins in person.

 
  • Like
Reactions: PSUAVLNC

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
Just a heads up -- I won't be posting much (if at all) during tonight's game. I realized I could squeeze a game into my schedule, so I'm heading to the Bank to see the Fightins in person.


Have fun. Perfect night for a game. I’m jealous
 

WestSideLion

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,070
5,529
113
Helluva performance by Sanchez. Wheeler had better look over his shoulder. There’s someone else vying for staff ace.

And Duran? Yes, please.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSUAVLNC

PSUAVLNC

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
847
1,171
93
What is that introduction for Duran like in person Tom??
 
Last edited:

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,055
17,727
113
Good grief Luzardo is washed

PS: Luzardo in reverse, bad start and has settled down. Usually that is reversed.
 
Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,286
69,389
113
The home-plate ump is butchering calls. A few close calls being missed is one thing, but this is way beyond that. smh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?