Phillies notebook: Jhoan Duran and Harrison Bader arrive, Rob Thomson outlines post-trade deadline plans
With two months left to play in the 2025 regular season, the Phillies are suddenly a different team.
Just a heads up -- I won't be posting much (if at all) during tonight's game. I realized I could squeeze a game into my schedule, so I'm heading to the Bank to see the Fightins in person.
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?