how is that even possible Prior in the match he had is back exposed forever and almost pinned no points?Beau takedown overturned on a challenge, McKenna wins 2-3......
He lost because of a stupid challenge by NLWC!!!I do not understand how Bartlet lost that match.
I agree, I have never watched freestyle, gonna need to invest some time on the rules, we are lost without Tom!how is that even possible Prior in the match he had is back exposed forever and almost pinned no points?
Dean wins 12-2Conner down 2-6 to PSU legend Max Dean in the 2nd
He got ripped off bad. Bartlett had him flat ! Everyone in our crowd is booing the Ref. Unreal….He lost because of a stupid challenge by NLWC!!!
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week