how is that even possible Prior in the match he had is back exposed forever and almost pinned no points?Beau takedown overturned on a challenge, McKenna wins 2-3......
He lost because of a stupid challenge by NLWC!!!I do not understand how Bartlet lost that match.
I agree, I have never watched freestyle, gonna need to invest some time on the rules, we are lost without Tom!how is that even possible Prior in the match he had is back exposed forever and almost pinned no points?
Dean wins 12-2Conner down 2-6 to PSU legend Max Dean in the 2nd
He got ripped off bad. Bartlett had him flat ! Everyone in our crowd is booing the Ref. Unreal….He lost because of a stupid challenge by NLWC!!!
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
BWI Football
Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
BWI Football
Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley