how is that even possible Prior in the match he had is back exposed forever and almost pinned no points?Beau takedown overturned on a challenge, McKenna wins 2-3......
He lost because of a stupid challenge by NLWC!!!I do not understand how Bartlet lost that match.
I agree, I have never watched freestyle, gonna need to invest some time on the rules, we are lost without Tom!how is that even possible Prior in the match he had is back exposed forever and almost pinned no points?
Dean wins 12-2Conner down 2-6 to PSU legend Max Dean in the 2nd
He got ripped off bad. Bartlett had him flat ! Everyone in our crowd is booing the Ref. Unreal….He lost because of a stupid challenge by NLWC!!!
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying