The picture doesn’t help.He’s going to the portal before he even attends Alabama? I didn’t think it could get any more weird.
He’s going to the portal before he even attends Alabama? I didn’t think it could get any more weird.
As much as I love seeing Bama in chaos this is insane. But, it’s self inflicted - allowing coaches to move whenever they want means the players should be allowed to too. So, eat it Bama.
tOSU and USC seem to be the teams being mentioned for him.
I think he's an early enrollee, so he's still considered class of 2024, but he just started classes. The whole thing seems strange, but in his defense all the coaches that recruited him up and leave just as he's starting classes, so I can see why he might want to hit the portal.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven't stopped calling
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?
BWI Football
Top Penn State player takes of the week: Why Rocco Becht expects the Lions to be a 'different team' at Northwestern
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: New Ryan Field, an improved offense and a big opportunity for Northwestern