The picture doesn’t help.He’s going to the portal before he even attends Alabama? I didn’t think it could get any more weird.
He’s going to the portal before he even attends Alabama? I didn’t think it could get any more weird.
As much as I love seeing Bama in chaos this is insane. But, it’s self inflicted - allowing coaches to move whenever they want means the players should be allowed to too. So, eat it Bama.
tOSU and USC seem to be the teams being mentioned for him.
I think he's an early enrollee, so he's still considered class of 2024, but he just started classes. The whole thing seems strange, but in his defense all the coaches that recruited him up and leave just as he's starting classes, so I can see why he might want to hit the portal.
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?