The picture doesn’t help.He’s going to the portal before he even attends Alabama? I didn’t think it could get any more weird.
He’s going to the portal before he even attends Alabama? I didn’t think it could get any more weird.
As much as I love seeing Bama in chaos this is insane. But, it’s self inflicted - allowing coaches to move whenever they want means the players should be allowed to too. So, eat it Bama.
tOSU and USC seem to be the teams being mentioned for him.
I think he's an early enrollee, so he's still considered class of 2024, but he just started classes. The whole thing seems strange, but in his defense all the coaches that recruited him up and leave just as he's starting classes, so I can see why he might want to hit the portal.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern matchups: Who will have the edge on Friday at the new Ryan Field?
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
BWI Wrestling
Penn State wrestling notes: Another Nittany Lion will compete at U23 Worlds; how many are on Team USA now?
BWI Football
How to watch, stream, Penn State-Northwestern on Friday night
BWI Football
Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?