2022 Eagles/Steeler win total

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,851
8,907
113
Ok...combined W's between the 2 PA. NFL teams....I am saying the o/u is 17.5, I am leaning over. Eagles go 11-6, Steelers 7-10(ugh)! Eagles win the NFC East and Steelers finish last in the AFC North, maybe they get by the Browns. How wrong am I, feel free to let me know!
 

Bones80

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2021
1,216
1,844
113
Ok...combined W's between the 2 PA. NFL teams....I am saying the o/u is 17.5, I am leaning over. Eagles go 11-6, Steelers 7-10(ugh)! Eagles win the NFC East and Steelers finish last in the AFC North, maybe they get by the Browns. How wrong am I, feel free to let me know!
I’ll play. 19 total
 

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,804
26,479
113
Kenny Kidshands is 3rd on the depth chart. I'll say 10 for the Steelers and 11 for the Eagles for 21.

 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,804
26,479
113
Kenny Kidshands is 3rd on the depth chart. I'll say 10 for the Steelers and 11 for the Eagles for 21.


It appears Pickett's hands grew overnight and he moved to 2nd on the depth chart. I'll go to 9 wins for the Steelers and 11 for the Eagles.

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  2. 02 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  5. 05 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern