2022 Eagles/Steeler win total

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,846
8,904
113
Ok...combined W's between the 2 PA. NFL teams....I am saying the o/u is 17.5, I am leaning over. Eagles go 11-6, Steelers 7-10(ugh)! Eagles win the NFC East and Steelers finish last in the AFC North, maybe they get by the Browns. How wrong am I, feel free to let me know!
 

Bones80

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2021
1,216
1,844
113
Ok...combined W's between the 2 PA. NFL teams....I am saying the o/u is 17.5, I am leaning over. Eagles go 11-6, Steelers 7-10(ugh)! Eagles win the NFC East and Steelers finish last in the AFC North, maybe they get by the Browns. How wrong am I, feel free to let me know!
I’ll play. 19 total
 

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,734
26,383
113
Kenny Kidshands is 3rd on the depth chart. I'll say 10 for the Steelers and 11 for the Eagles for 21.

 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,734
26,383
113
Kenny Kidshands is 3rd on the depth chart. I'll say 10 for the Steelers and 11 for the Eagles for 21.


It appears Pickett's hands grew overnight and he moved to 2nd on the depth chart. I'll go to 9 wins for the Steelers and 11 for the Eagles.

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said on Tuesday of Northwestern week
  2. 02 BWI A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  4. 04 BWI Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know