2022 Eagles/Steeler win total

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,844
8,902
113
Ok...combined W's between the 2 PA. NFL teams....I am saying the o/u is 17.5, I am leaning over. Eagles go 11-6, Steelers 7-10(ugh)! Eagles win the NFC East and Steelers finish last in the AFC North, maybe they get by the Browns. How wrong am I, feel free to let me know!
 

Bones80

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2021
1,216
1,844
113
Ok...combined W's between the 2 PA. NFL teams....I am saying the o/u is 17.5, I am leaning over. Eagles go 11-6, Steelers 7-10(ugh)! Eagles win the NFC East and Steelers finish last in the AFC North, maybe they get by the Browns. How wrong am I, feel free to let me know!
I’ll play. 19 total
 

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,726
26,371
113
Kenny Kidshands is 3rd on the depth chart. I'll say 10 for the Steelers and 11 for the Eagles for 21.

 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,726
26,371
113
Kenny Kidshands is 3rd on the depth chart. I'll say 10 for the Steelers and 11 for the Eagles for 21.


It appears Pickett's hands grew overnight and he moved to 2nd on the depth chart. I'll go to 9 wins for the Steelers and 11 for the Eagles.

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?