No and no.Originally posted by BigBlue1121:
Could New Mexico St beat Kansas? Or North Dakota St beat Gonzaga? Thoughts?
Exactly; go with your gut.Originally posted by razinkane1282807:
You should say yes to both. Remember Mercer bet Duke. It happens all the time. Put it down.
I think they can give UVA a scare. Not win. If Belmont won I'd be happy as heck though.Originally posted by kyisinmyblood:
I've got Belmont over Virginia
Belmonts ability to shoot the long ball sort of negates UVAs great defense.Originally posted by Smashcat:
I think they can give UVA a scare. Not win. If Belmont won I'd be happy as heck though.
I wish Belmont got KU. I think Belmont would win 3 out of 5.Originally posted by kyisinmyblood:
Belmonts ability to shoot the long ball sort of negates UVAs great defense.Originally posted by Smashcat:
I think they can give UVA a scare. Not win. If Belmont won I'd be happy as heck though.
I'm thinking a scare is a lot more likely than the win, but I hate having every 2 seed advancing. Usually try to pick one upset on the 2/15 line.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach