No and no.Originally posted by BigBlue1121:
Could New Mexico St beat Kansas? Or North Dakota St beat Gonzaga? Thoughts?
Exactly; go with your gut.Originally posted by razinkane1282807:
You should say yes to both. Remember Mercer bet Duke. It happens all the time. Put it down.
I think they can give UVA a scare. Not win. If Belmont won I'd be happy as heck though.Originally posted by kyisinmyblood:
I've got Belmont over Virginia
Belmonts ability to shoot the long ball sort of negates UVAs great defense.Originally posted by Smashcat:
I think they can give UVA a scare. Not win. If Belmont won I'd be happy as heck though.
I wish Belmont got KU. I think Belmont would win 3 out of 5.Originally posted by kyisinmyblood:
Belmonts ability to shoot the long ball sort of negates UVAs great defense.Originally posted by Smashcat:
I think they can give UVA a scare. Not win. If Belmont won I'd be happy as heck though.
I'm thinking a scare is a lot more likely than the win, but I hate having every 2 seed advancing. Usually try to pick one upset on the 2/15 line.
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky