15 upsets a 2?

Allan Brewer

Sophomore
Nov 24, 2006
20,245
193
0
Could they?

Yes

Will they?

No

If you are dying for a 5/12 upset in your bracket go with Buffalo over WVU
 

KMKAT

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2003
94,731
2,957
50
Originally posted by razinkane1282807:
You should say yes to both. Remember Mercer bet Duke. It happens all the time. Put it down.
Exactly; go with your gut.
 

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,386
126,787
93
Originally posted by kyisinmyblood:
I've got Belmont over Virginia
I think they can give UVA a scare. Not win. If Belmont won I'd be happy as heck though.
 

kyisinmyblood

Redshirt
Mar 30, 2011
737
33
0
Originally posted by Smashcat:

I think they can give UVA a scare. Not win. If Belmont won I'd be happy as heck though.
Belmonts ability to shoot the long ball sort of negates UVAs great defense.

I'm thinking a scare is a lot more likely than the win, but I hate having every 2 seed advancing. Usually try to pick one upset on the 2/15 line.
 

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,386
126,787
93
Originally posted by kyisinmyblood:

Originally posted by Smashcat:

I think they can give UVA a scare. Not win. If Belmont won I'd be happy as heck though.
Belmonts ability to shoot the long ball sort of negates UVAs great defense.

I'm thinking a scare is a lot more likely than the win, but I hate having every 2 seed advancing. Usually try to pick one upset on the 2/15 line.
I wish Belmont got KU. I think Belmont would win 3 out of 5.
 

YouKay

Heisman
May 15, 2002
35,671
31,767
113
I also have Belmont beating UVA. I'm a homer, but it's the best draw they've ever gotten in the tournament. Kansas would out-athlete them. UVA won't.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach