Recent content by SaltyDeezStyle

  1. S

    My take on Dave Kersey

    Dave is a liar. End of story. Let’s move on now.
  2. S

    Kuminga Cuts His List Down To 10.

    I pray Kentucky can get kuminga he’s a better Zion
  3. S

    I told you Maxey was the real deal

    If the fisherman said it people would have believed it.
  4. S

    Tuesday night

    I want to be excited but I don’t get excited as I use to. Especially after last season. But hopefully we have a good season.
  5. S

    OK... what poster is this?

    The kid is specia needs. He has autism.
  6. S

    Kuminga visit

    Lol you obviously don’t know talent.
  7. S

    Kuminga visit

    Kuminga will dominate like Zion did but Kuminga is the better player. Also Emoni and Ben are basically the same age during his sophomore summer Ben became the #1 player in high school ball and that class was absolutely insane with talent. Ben was a freak and might have been one of the best...
  8. S

    Kuminga visit

    Emoni is the best player coming out of high school no matter what class. He’s the second coming of Ben Simmons.
  9. S

    KAT vs Embiid

    I just saw this and didn’t notice Simmons choking KAT from behind like a little *****.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Oregon's Kelly Graves reacts to Dana Altman retirement: 'He's had a hell of a career'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arizona State leads for a few coveted recruits -- and Sun Devils have momentum with more blue-chippers