:joy::joy:McNeese State. With a bullet.
McNeese State. With a bullet.
LoL Did you just pick that school out of a hat?
I gotstaknow what made you think of McNeese!
Im convinced none of these guys know anymore about recruits than you or I.He also said we were looking good for Cade
He also said we were looking good for Cade
Its not a racket but how could anyone predict what a kid will do .Im convinced none of these guys know anymore about recruits than you or I.
What a racket.
Unless you are on a message board where people come to talk about this exact thing . But you aren't wrong in the real world . Internet aint that LOL .We'll see when he announces. That's about all that needs to be said on any recruit, in my mind.
Jackson is not near the talent Cade is.May be good in his second year but doubt he does much as a frosh.I can't be the only one who thought of Cal when Cade announces and then all of sudden Jackson makes a set date ? Cal is the master at softening a blow . But maybe I am wrong .
No CIT you are not the only one.I can't be the only one who thought of Cal when Cade announces and then all of sudden Jackson makes a set date ? Cal is the master at softening a blow . But maybe I am wrong .
They don’t. What I think happens is the players inner circle leaks crap to certain media to build the hype and some misdirection. We the fans fall for it every time. Cal needs to let his assistants know not to be so gullible when it comes to players telling them stuff and learn to sift through the bull crap.Im convinced none of these guys know anymore about recruits than you or I.
What a racket.
Okay, those who "aren't impressed" with Jackson, the consensus five star power forward in a very good class, what are the scouts missing that you've evaluated in his game via YouTube most likely?
It seems so odd that none of these guys seem to pay attention to what AD and KAT are doing in the league.
So nobody wants to be the next multi-millionaire former Cat big man?
Seems crazy to me.
Isnt he like 6-9 200lbs?
Pass.
That sums him up well.He just reminds me of Marcus Lee in so many ways. Which isn’t a terrible thing, but I wouldn’t lose any sleep if he doesn’t pick Kentucky.
Im convinced none of these guys know anymore about recruits than you or I.
What a racket.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV