Now wait just a goldurn moment. This can't be. I've read on here many, many times that you're a troll who hates UK. :sunglasses:[/QUOTE
I always find that amusing. Some people on here have known me all my life and we get a good laugh out of thatNow wait just a goldurn moment. This can't be. I've read on here many, many times that you're a troll who hates UK. :sunglasses:
#6 LMAO. That's funny as hell. Well done.Tomorrow begins a Kansas march to #6!A dominant win against Duke and a close game between Kentucky and MSU could propel us to #1 in the next polls.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV