Recent content by natchamps98

  1. N

    Tcu

    Why does everyone love Kansas ? They got caught cheating and refs, announcers just drool over them !
  2. N

    Refs gift Kansas again

    That was awful !!! Gave Kansas that game !
  3. N

    My apathy has reached terminal status

    I didn't realize they played tues night,I thought they were playing wed night, that is apathy !
  4. N

    My apathy has reached terminal status

    I am 60yrs old and I have or listen to UK games for at least 52 yrs, what has happened ? We still get top 3 recruiting classes, he has good assistant coaches, did we sell our soles to the devil in 2015 ? I thought that after that screwing that karma would help us ??
  5. N

    Does Coach Cal get fired if we don’t make the NCAA tournament?

    He will never be fired, he might not be coaching UK next year, but he wont be fired ...
  6. N

    2012 Champ game on CBSSN

    Thanks ! I am watching now !
  7. N

    Worst bracket ever

    I hate them all !
  8. N

    CBS - OMG !

    It was Seth Davis not Gottlieb..my bad..
  9. N

    CBS - OMG !

  10. N

    Another pathetic example of Indiana fanhood.

    Just ask any Indiana fan about 1975 ! One of my favorite UK wins ever !! We got a Runner Up banner and they got Elite Eight and only loss of the season ! Ha Ha !
  11. N

    ******UK vs AUB Official Game Thread...Dedicated to CINDOG******

    This is awful ! They are pressing full court but we have 7 or 8 more fouls called on us !
  12. N

    ******UK vs AUB Official Game Thread...Dedicated to CINDOG******

    I cant stand to listen to Jay Bilas !!!
  13. N

    NCAA tournament seeding is a joke.

    They rewarded them for the tough bracket last year ! Remember Mercer !!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game