Recent content by GeneFrenkle

  1. G

    This damn storm could end up

    Helene is predicted to move north into the Atlantic. Isaac is slated to move directly west across the Lesser Antilles. It could enter the gulf but it would have to take a sharp right.
  2. G

    Are all of you guys who are going apeshit...

    By “WR deficiencies” do you mean 5 turnovers? Cause that’s the difference
  3. G

    A caller on finebaum......

    If true, that’s a pretty ******* thing to say. Dude may have been just trying to shoot the breeze & that was the best thing he came up with at the time,
  4. G

    horse crap PI call

    Our CB didn’t turn his head towards the ball. Pass defense 101
  5. G

    OT: Good dentist in Jackson metro area?

    Dr. Lewis Grubbs played football at State in the early 70s. I can't say enough good things about him
  6. G

    OT: Louisville, KY

    Silver Dollar Hammerhead's
  7. G

    Diamond Deshields will not return for Senior Year. Warlock tweets emoji

    The only reason Warlock still has a job is because of the remaining sensitivity of Pat's passing
  8. G

    Sooo.... my tax guy

    Use turbo tax. It literally asks you yes or no questions. Full disclosure, I am an accountant, albeit in the private sector. I think this may come easier to me because of that, but I have forgotten/relearned a lot since college and taking the exam. My advice would be to make sure you have all of...
  9. G

    OT reverse sear

    Probe thermometer is key. Find one that has Bluetooth connectivity and it's that much better
  10. G

    Wolken's guess on OM punishment

    I'm sure this has been covered but why is Wolken so outspoken against UM?
  11. G

    Super Bowl - what's everyone eating?

    Sausage & cheese plate Chili King cake
  12. G

    OT - Out of state alumni, what made you leave the state of Mississippi?

    I was planning to change jobs, so I decided to look elsewhere. I was open to other cities in the Southeast but luckily ended up in Nashville. I don't think I'll ever live anywhere else. I love MS but I wanted to live somewhere that offered more. It's all about what someone wants out of life and...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC announces Football Legends Class of 2026, featuring Nick Saban and other stars
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Compton picks Nebraska to upset Indiana, end streak of losses to ranked teams: 'Ready to shock the world'