Parking garage behind vandy

gymdawg.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2012
1,724
0
0
Anybody care to join other dawgs from up there? Its not a crazy bad view. Cowbells, beer, we could plan food arrangements.
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,696
14,563
113
If I was going I'd join. The only time I saw a football game at Vandy I did just that. Had to be better than whatever seats the tickets we had were. And since I'm more of a beer drinker than coke & flask guy, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Is the view about as good of the ball field?
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,739
12,502
113
You talking about the one at the intersection by right field, that's the only one I remember?
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,696
14,563
113


72B, I think, was the building I watched the football game from. There must be another one closer that I missing.
 

gymdawg.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2012
1,724
0
0
If u google (sorry my phone is gay and wont let me do stuff like this) vandy baseball stadium from parking garage it brings up multiple views. Not too bad. If u have bad eyesight im not so sure
 

Fogdog

Redshirt
Oct 6, 2014
572
0
0
Yes, across the intersection from the right field corner. It's called the 25th Avenue garage.
 

gymdawg.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2012
1,724
0
0
Correct. And thanks. Im hoping this will gain steam. Would love to have ESPN hear about 25 cowbells and screaming dawgs and force the cameras our way. Mayve even bring a sign that says something to the effect "we couldn't get inside the tiny vandy stadium but we aint missin this."
Food, beer, great weathern cowbells. Anybody?
 

MedDawg

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
5,554
1,112
113
Correct. And thanks. Im hoping this will gain steam. Would love to have ESPN hear about 25 cowbells and screaming dawgs and force the cameras our way. Mayve even bring a sign that says something to the effect "we couldn't get inside the tiny vandy stadium but we aint missin this."
Food, beer, great weathern cowbells. Anybody?

Bunch of cowbells in the 25th avenue staff garage would be awesome! Would definitely hear it in the stadium and on tv.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar