More like pooofWell, now that the skunk is out of the boat, who's next?
Y'all good now? Chilling a bit? Smoking some good ****? Where're the trolls? I need idiots who made an account 3 minutes ago doomsday posting for us again.
![]()
I'll take Zoom and Mason Williams over Lowe and Jasper any dayI’m taking Zoom, Mason Williams over Oweh and Aberdeen any day![]()
and a couple moreI think this will drag Stokes here
You'd take two point guards over a SG trying to moonlight as a PG and an undersized SF? Wow. Glad we cleared that up, Anon.I’m taking Zoom, Mason Williams over Oweh and Aberdeen any day![]()
Where're the trolls? I need idiots who made an account 3 minutes ago posting for us again.
We're ******* back!!! LFG!!! #9 baby!
I say we drop one unexpectedly somewhere down the line![]()
40-0, Baby!![]()
How does a commitment from the 26th ranked player in the portal address or undo any of the stuff that has happened? Like what?Well, now that the skunk is out of the boat, who's next?
Y'all good now? Chilling a bit? Smoking some good ****? Where're the trolls? I need idiots who made an account 3 minutes ago doomsday posting for us again.
![]()
Man it sure could. Lets hope so because we are way overdue for some good luck.I think this will drag Stokes here
Dude I’m sorry. You’re a troll whether you just joined Monday or you’re a charter member. I think you post just to piss people off.We're ******* back!!! LFG!!! #9 baby!
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky