More like pooofWell, now that the skunk is out of the boat, who's next?
Y'all good now? Chilling a bit? Smoking some good ****? Where're the trolls? I need idiots who made an account 3 minutes ago doomsday posting for us again.
![]()
I'll take Zoom and Mason Williams over Lowe and Jasper any dayI’m taking Zoom, Mason Williams over Oweh and Aberdeen any day![]()
and a couple moreI think this will drag Stokes here
You'd take two point guards over a SG trying to moonlight as a PG and an undersized SF? Wow. Glad we cleared that up, Anon.I’m taking Zoom, Mason Williams over Oweh and Aberdeen any day![]()
Where're the trolls? I need idiots who made an account 3 minutes ago posting for us again.
We're ******* back!!! LFG!!! #9 baby!
I say we drop one unexpectedly somewhere down the line![]()
40-0, Baby!![]()
How does a commitment from the 26th ranked player in the portal address or undo any of the stuff that has happened? Like what?Well, now that the skunk is out of the boat, who's next?
Y'all good now? Chilling a bit? Smoking some good ****? Where're the trolls? I need idiots who made an account 3 minutes ago doomsday posting for us again.
![]()
Man it sure could. Lets hope so because we are way overdue for some good luck.I think this will drag Stokes here
Dude I’m sorry. You’re a troll whether you just joined Monday or you’re a charter member. I think you post just to piss people off.We're ******* back!!! LFG!!! #9 baby!
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win