Oh, I remember like it was yesterday. A legend it was indeed.Few remember the legend of Hunter McClintock.
Oh, I remember like it was yesterday. A legend it was indeed.Few remember the legend of Hunter McClintock.
I think of Chuck Hayes with a lot more athleticism. Kid is super aggressive on both ends.
Oh, I remember like it was yesterday. A legend it was indeed.
NoOn a serious note he reminds me a lot of Lance Stephenson.
True. Played his heart out though. One of my favsNo disrespect to Chuck but he couldn't jump over a phone book
He's out there healing people's ankles?Think Hunter McClintock except the exact opposite.
He's out there healing people's ankles?
He actually reminds me of a more athletic Paul Milsap
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter