Zion to Duke

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
 
  • Like
Reactions: FrankUnderwood

CincyUKFan

All-American
Dec 1, 2009
4,585
7,578
66
THe pitch is so obvious.

K is aging. His back is giving way.

He is telling these recruits that they may very well play in his final year. And he has been telling them that for a few years.
 

UKUGA

Heisman
Jan 26, 2007
18,505
26,810
0
I’m still convinced that the mother’s falsely think the kids are going there and getting a good education.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets