No way. Zags are going to win this!!!!!Originally posted by TheDude73:
I'll join you.
And I thought you were keeping it real? No way UCLA wins this game.Originally posted by KeepingItReal74:
I'm on record.
In fairness, they talked about teams having trouble shooting in that arena. I wonder if that is having an impact on this game? Nobody can buy a jump shot.Originally posted by zannmann:
Neither team is very good. Kentucky already destroyed one and would destroy the other.
better stick to singing in the showerOriginally posted by KeepingItReal74:
I'm on record.
Probably should not give up your day job.Originally posted by KeepingItReal74:
I'm on record.
LOL that is like saying we are squeaking by ND tomorrow.Originally posted by jwhite123:
They'll be in the Final 4. I'll go as far to say we'll only beat them by 15 in the title game.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos