No way. Zags are going to win this!!!!!Originally posted by TheDude73:
I'll join you.
And I thought you were keeping it real? No way UCLA wins this game.Originally posted by KeepingItReal74:
I'm on record.
In fairness, they talked about teams having trouble shooting in that arena. I wonder if that is having an impact on this game? Nobody can buy a jump shot.Originally posted by zannmann:
Neither team is very good. Kentucky already destroyed one and would destroy the other.
better stick to singing in the showerOriginally posted by KeepingItReal74:
I'm on record.
Probably should not give up your day job.Originally posted by KeepingItReal74:
I'm on record.
LOL that is like saying we are squeaking by ND tomorrow.Originally posted by jwhite123:
They'll be in the Final 4. I'll go as far to say we'll only beat them by 15 in the title game.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'