Your Favorite State Pics thread

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,532
22,330
113
This is Gene talking about SixPackSpeak in it's infancy. This is where "gnats" comes from.

The reason being each time you mention them, that just promotes their message board. I haven't been over there in a few weeks but when I did visit, I remember they always talked about how they could find ways to promote their message board. Each time you mention anything about them, that's helps them accomplish their purpose. In the large scheme of things,these guys are nothing more than nuisances like little gnats.
 

Bullldawg78

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2018
1,751
1,446
113
dak prescott bulldog GIF by Mississippi State Athletics

No a pic, but a great gif
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,532
22,330
113
When I was looking for pictures, I found a lot of the old emails about SixPack when it first started. Here is an excerpt from one sent to one of the original 6. The death threat was a quote from animal house which is mentioned in the lexicon.

I got a distubring, unsolicited e-mail last night that I didn't see until this afternoon. It was trying to convince me to separate myself from you guys as far as I possibly can. This guy honestly seems to think that you guys are about to be dis-associated from MSU by the legal and compliance department for lies and death threats that he says have been documented by various law enforcement groups.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State