Your Favorite State Pics thread

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,551
22,378
113
This is Gene talking about SixPackSpeak in it's infancy. This is where "gnats" comes from.

The reason being each time you mention them, that just promotes their message board. I haven't been over there in a few weeks but when I did visit, I remember they always talked about how they could find ways to promote their message board. Each time you mention anything about them, that's helps them accomplish their purpose. In the large scheme of things,these guys are nothing more than nuisances like little gnats.
 

Bullldawg78

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2018
1,751
1,446
113
dak prescott bulldog GIF by Mississippi State Athletics

No a pic, but a great gif
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,551
22,378
113
When I was looking for pictures, I found a lot of the old emails about SixPack when it first started. Here is an excerpt from one sent to one of the original 6. The death threat was a quote from animal house which is mentioned in the lexicon.

I got a distubring, unsolicited e-mail last night that I didn't see until this afternoon. It was trying to convince me to separate myself from you guys as far as I possibly can. This guy honestly seems to think that you guys are about to be dis-associated from MSU by the legal and compliance department for lies and death threats that he says have been documented by various law enforcement groups.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list