Year end Sydney Sweeney appreciation thread...

Aug 15, 2006
1,924
555
113
Star Wars Trump GIF by Chris Cimino
 

RebelRH

Freshman
May 2, 2013
110
85
28
Watched her in the movie Christy. I didn't know the history behind it but she was credited with putting female boxing on the map. They dulled her looks down quite a bit. Movie kind of reminded me of the Tina Turner movie and how Ike abused her. Not a great movie but watchable.
 
Dec 9, 2018
913
863
93
Weird movie. I didnt even know she was in it, because I didn't recognize her in the trailers. Don't go into this movie thinking you will get any good looks at Sweeney. Her acting is good, though.
I would say it's a movie about weird people based on a true story. Not a "weird movie".
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama