Year end Sydney Sweeney appreciation thread...

Aug 15, 2006
1,925
555
113
Star Wars Trump GIF by Chris Cimino
 

RebelRH

Freshman
May 2, 2013
110
85
28
Watched her in the movie Christy. I didn't know the history behind it but she was credited with putting female boxing on the map. They dulled her looks down quite a bit. Movie kind of reminded me of the Tina Turner movie and how Ike abused her. Not a great movie but watchable.
 
Dec 9, 2018
913
863
93
Weird movie. I didnt even know she was in it, because I didn't recognize her in the trailers. Don't go into this movie thinking you will get any good looks at Sweeney. Her acting is good, though.
I would say it's a movie about weird people based on a true story. Not a "weird movie".
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State