Yall want the wrong coach to return

Lucifer Morningstar

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2022
2,470
3,684
113
I have said it before, and I will say it again now. This needs to be our next head coach. The man can coach, and based on what I just heard he has the mentality to be successful at a place like MSU. Just one Devil's opinion. I am sure I am wrong.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FlotownDawg

The Cooterpoot

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
7,430
13,024
113
Mullen is twice the coach Huff is he just don't have the NIL to get talent and is taking these guys that bounce around
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama