Xaiver Pinson

Tim Higgins

All-Conference
Jul 28, 2010
1,386
1,322
113
Maybe so. I have a hard time seeing Xavier Pinson lead any team to a national title but no one can tell the future either
 

FitchandMurray29

All-American
Dec 11, 2021
2,821
5,990
61
Only players on LSU I’d want are Days(would be a COVID year transfer) or Eason if he somehow didn’t enter the draft. Either could be starting 4s. Brandon Murray a top 100 freshman from IMG who averaged 10PPG for LSU also entered the portal today.
 

ScottGreene22

Heisman
Mar 18, 2018
11,172
15,043
0
Lander IU PG in Portal 5 * think he is pretty good but don’t watch a lot of Indiana BB. He was compared to Fox out of high school and is a lefty 6’5
 

catswin

Heisman
Jan 3, 2003
10,082
12,710
0
What are the new transfer rules? I thought it was a player was able to play immediately on the first transfer only.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UK90

drbubba

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2005
6,112
4,387
0
Only players on LSU I’d want are Days(would be a COVID year transfer) or Eason if he somehow didn’t enter the draft. Either could be starting 4s. Brandon Murray a top 100 freshman from IMG who averaged 10PPG for LSU also entered the portal today.
The cupboard is bare at LSU. Matt Mcmahon will have a tough first year or so. Both KJ Williams and Tevin Williams are preparing for the draft and will try to go pro so I doubt they will transfer.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks