X posts in App

Stillimaheelsfan

Sophomore
Jul 30, 2025
53
179
33
When I click on an X post someone has put in a thread, it opens in a browser page rather than open the X App. Any way to make it open in the X app?
 

BenSherman

Heisman
Staff member
May 30, 2022
10,784
90,598
113
I tested this in the mobile browser and in the app, and both times it opened for me in the X app.

What browser are you using and what part of the tweet are you clicking on? Want to see if I can exactly replicate.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Basketball UNC Will Be Without Cameron Fens in Preseason Opener Against USC
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Family Legacy, Memorable Visit and UNC's Growing Case With '28 RB Colt Inman
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Basketball Michael Malone and Players ACC Tipoff Press Conference
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football UNC-Pitt Preview: Tar Heels Seek Bill Belichick's First Ranked Win
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Film Room: Goal Line Stand for the Carolina Defense vs. Notre Dame