X posts in App

Stillimaheelsfan

Sophomore
Jul 30, 2025
53
179
33
When I click on an X post someone has put in a thread, it opens in a browser page rather than open the X App. Any way to make it open in the X app?
 

BenSherman

Heisman
Staff member
May 30, 2022
10,742
90,361
113
I tested this in the mobile browser and in the app, and both times it opened for me in the X app.

What browser are you using and what part of the tweet are you clicking on? Want to see if I can exactly replicate.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Visit Shows Jalen Davis What It Means to Be a Tar Heel
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football UNC-Pittsburgh's a Billy Edwards Game - Daily Take
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football Sunday Night Football Returns, Highlighting UNC's Focus on Player Development
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Film Room: Bobby Petrino Schemes Opening Drive vs. Notre Dame