WVU vs Oklahoma State predictions

MountaineerWV

Sophomore
Sep 18, 2007
26,324
194
0
 

Jason Voorhees

Redshirt
Jan 2, 2017
2,196
0
0
I thought the same a loss would occur. But I see OSU has wet paper rush defense. Hope this springs them forward and good things begin to happen.
I thought we had a chance in this game. I think it's hard to win on the road. 3 out of our 4 wins against Oklahoma State have been in Stillwater. Okie State Defense does suck 117th overall. Okie State passing attack ranked 11th nationally coming into this game I like the fact we only gave up 190 yards in the air. I was worried that they would be able to air it out against us. We took a step forward in that area today let's hope it's a sign of things to come.
 

WVUALLEN

All-American
Aug 4, 2009
73,130
5,975
113
I thought we had a chance in this game. I think it's hard to win on the road. 3 out of our 4 wins against Oklahoma State have been in Stillwater. Okie State Defense does suck 117th overall. Okie State passing attack ranked 11th nationally coming into this game I like the fact we only gave up 190 yards in the air. I was worried that they would be able to air it out against us. We took a step forward in that area today let's hope it's a sign of things to come.
Oklhoma State QB is working on his retirement package. He's old and easy to pressure. Currently on his 7th season.

WVU defense is right there with Okie light in rankings. WVU kept the ball out of their hands which helped with the WVU defense.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too