Edit this post. Blame it on dyslexia you were in the neighborhood.Oklahoma State 38 WVU 21
I thought the same a loss would occur. But I see OSU has wet paper rush defense. Hope this springs them forward and good things begin to happen.Edit this post. Blame it on dyslexia you were in the neighborhood.
I picked WVU.Look at all these glorious failed predictions.
Funny, I was just thinking that. Glad WVU wonEdit this post. Blame it on dyslexia you were in the neighborhood.
I thought we had a chance in this game. I think it's hard to win on the road. 3 out of our 4 wins against Oklahoma State have been in Stillwater. Okie State Defense does suck 117th overall. Okie State passing attack ranked 11th nationally coming into this game I like the fact we only gave up 190 yards in the air. I was worried that they would be able to air it out against us. We took a step forward in that area today let's hope it's a sign of things to come.I thought the same a loss would occur. But I see OSU has wet paper rush defense. Hope this springs them forward and good things begin to happen.
Oklhoma State QB is working on his retirement package. He's old and easy to pressure. Currently on his 7th season.I thought we had a chance in this game. I think it's hard to win on the road. 3 out of our 4 wins against Oklahoma State have been in Stillwater. Okie State Defense does suck 117th overall. Okie State passing attack ranked 11th nationally coming into this game I like the fact we only gave up 190 yards in the air. I was worried that they would be able to air it out against us. We took a step forward in that area today let's hope it's a sign of things to come.
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too
WV Sports Football Recruiting
WVU offers UCF tight end commit Tanner Ehmen
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley looks to simplify WVU defense heading into Iowa State
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Jahyden White wants to learn more about West Virginia after offer