WVSPORTS.COM WVU upsets Kansas 65-64

CouchOnFire

Heisman
Jan 20, 2010
16,218
23,739
0
What exactly is happening here? I thought you had gotten back on and now it seems you're not?
V comped me until it was figured out. I guess it was never figured out? I seriously felt like a freeloader. If there's a tech support number or something I can call, I'm sure I can get it worked out. Just will not take my card for some reason... thanks again.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez expects multiple challenges against Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Basketball Exploring point guard options behind Miles Sadler
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
  5. 05 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action